Old 03-05-2004, 06:04 PM
martin

Default Asparagus - a weed?

On Mon, 3 May 2004 14:07:41 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
wrote:

The message _zqlc.35$XC3.15@newsfe6-win
from "Steely Stan" contains these words:

Ive been doing a bit of hard gardening during the last few months, pulling
up large areas of concrete generally disturbing things. I was surprised to
see asparagus coming up in one of the cracks I opened in a patch of concrete
some months ago.

I thought asparagus was difficult and fussy, but this is growing like a
weed. I had to pick some and scoff it to be sure I was seeing it.

Is this
an amazing accident or does asparagus actually grow easily?

So, how did you cook mares-tail?

with horse radish sauce how else?