Old 03-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Diane Epps

Default Tarragon - does it regrow from roots?

"Sarah Dale" wrote in message
Hi All,

I had a couple of tarragons in pots last year, and left them outside over
winter. They looked very dead this spring, but I noticed this weekend,

that
one is showing signs of regrowth on top of the original roots, and in the
larger pot I have what looks like a baby tarragon plant about 6 inches

from
where the original was.

Do they regrow from the roots? Or have I got tarragon shaped weeds?

TIA,

Sarah

I have two tarragon plants one in the greenhouse and one outside they both
regrow from the roots but I think I am lucky as I live in the south east and
it is relatively mild here.