Old 03-05-2004, 10:05 PM
pmwebdesigns

Default Snake

Now yawl done said a bad word. I know some snakes are harmless but I am t e
r r i f i e d of them.
A lot of times when I'm cleaning the pond I will think of snakes in that
water I can't see. In fact I had the day off and was re-arranging some stuff
in the pond and I got a black Koi in there that thinks he rules. He bit me
on my leg and scared the crap out of me. I didn't see him at first. Needless
I got out of his home.
Theres no snake repellant thats harmless to the fish you can like put a
boundary around your yard?
Priss

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Glenn Lynn" wrote in message
If you want to catch it, you could also try "sticky board" from Lowes
or Home Depot that is used to catch rats and mice. We have caught
snakes by accident with these,

Glenn

And how do you get the snake off of the sticky board?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com