Old 03-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Kay Easton

Default Soil improvement

In article , Frogleg
writes
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:22:09 GMT, "Gordon" wrote:

PS I am always more of a lurker than a poster but it would seem that many of
the big contributors to this group are no longer posting and there is no
longer a policy of UK only questions. Am I missing some well hidden
politics?

Was there ever a policy of UK-only questions? I thought I was just
supposed to not rabbit on about USDA 'zones' and ask why people would
grow cucumbers in greenhouses instead of outside. :-)

I think so. The charter says something about 'relevant to gardening in
the UK'. Which about covers what you have said ;-)
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: