Old 04-05-2004, 12:05 AM
escapee

Default Source for Viburnum rufidulum

On Mon, 03 May 2004 02:18:50 GMT, Mike Prager
§kill-spam§mprager@§alum.§mit.§edu opined:

Judging from pictures & what's written about this species,
it's a great plant. With our dogwoods along the coast having
succumbed to anthracnose, drought, and borers, a good small
flowering tree is needed. I'm also going to try Vitex
agnus-castus, which I've seen growing and flowering around
here in part shade (though the books say SUN: I get more
skeptical all the time).

Mike Prager
Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a)
(Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

I have a huge Vitex agnus-castus 'Carolina Blue.' It is about 12 feet tall now
and oh, 20 feet wide. It is about 5 years old and started with a four inch pot
of it Now I have them germinating all over the place. I dig them out in the
fall and like today at the garden club, have them to swap. It's a beautiful
plant.

I will shoot you an email.

victoria