Old 04-05-2004, 12:07 AM

Default Quiet(er) frogs

In , on 05/03/04
at 09:11 AM, "Benign Vanilla" said:

We've got a big ol pile of green/bronze frogs. They make some noise, but
are mostly lazy, so it's just croak here, just a croak there, here a
croak, there a croak...you get the idea. Not much noise but noticeable.

You've got green frogs, too? You are lucky.

The spring peepers were really chorusly (is that a word?) a few weeks
back, but they seem to have slowed down. Two weeks ago we found our first
toad in the pond, ugly little dude. He has been making TONS of noise for
a couple of weeks now, although he has been silent for two days now.

No lady showed up for him? Do toads get blue balls?

Alan

** Please use address alanh77[at]comccast.net to reply via e-mail. **

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.1