Old 04-05-2004, 12:07 AM

Default Snake

In , on 05/03/04
at 09:15 AM, "Benign Vanilla" said:

Up until a few weeks ago we had plenty of snakes in the yard, but none in
the pond. Then we got a bigger honker in there. Little reptile was
snarfing down one of my green frogs. I tried to touch his tail, and he
spit the frog out, and swam to the middle of the pond. The next day he
was gone, and we haven't seen him since.

I want some black rat snakes for my woods. Too many rabbits and mice -
black rat snakes would keep the population in balance.

Alan

** Please use address alanh77[at]comccast.net to reply via e-mail. **

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.1