Old 04-05-2004, 06:04 AM
Daniel Phillips

Default Pumps

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:28:43 GMT, "Remydog"
wrote:

They dissolve over time. You need to replace them every few weeks.

"Daniel Phillips" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:43:55 GMT, "Remydog"
wrote:

Daniel,

I can't help you on most of this, but for the mosquitos, have you

considered
a mosquito dunk? I've used them in my koi pond with no apparent ill

effects
on the fish or plants, and others on this board have posted messages that
they are safe.

Remydog

Yup, I had a mosquito dunk in there. I don't know where it is now.
It rained recently, so maybe it dissolved or is on the bottom
somewhere. I think I saw a fish eat some specks of it--he's still
alive today.

Daniel Phillips

[+]bandito[-]spam = [-]toppler.[+]zworg.com
Be warned, may mistakingly bounce back as spam.

It was on the bottom. I replaced it anyway, though.