Old 04-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Mike

Default Going rate

"tekno anarchist" wrote in message

When I had my factories, I paid minimum rate + Bonus. Everyone was happy

at
that. In 'theory' they could have sat and done nothing all day for

basic,
but the incentive to get the work out was the bonus.

and how much did you earn off the backs of these happy workere? I bet
they hated you

Not at all, we were all one 'Happy Family'. If you read my post again, you
will see that "Everyone was happy at that."

Do you have a problem with the thought of a boss looking after his/her work
force? How many people do you employ? None? Talking from the theory book
then aren't you?

Please remember, I rose from the Shop Floor to the Boardroom, I know both
sides of the picture.

Mike