Old 04-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Chameleon22

Default plantings around bulbs?

I have ordered Asiatic lilies from catalogues which are expensive -
like I must have paid $2.99/bulb. This year I bought them from COSTCO
12 bulbs for $10 something. Which I thought was good price. There
were others about 18 bulbs for the same price I think.

I did that last fall and only about 1/2 of the bulbs planted bloomed. It
aggravated me, until I figured it was still cheaper than what I had paid
before. Now I'm waiting on the Dahlia bulbs that I bought at Costco to see if
they come up at all. Doesn't look too promising at this point.

Nancy
Zone 6a

Cham
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/east-coast-wx/