Old 04-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Ann

Default Foxes

"papa" wrote in message
Might anyone have experience of getting rid of foxes? I have a family
of foxes in my (very) small London garden and they are creating a mess
and with summer coming I am reluctant to let the children out there as I
don't know how dangerous they (the foxes that is!!) can be.

I called a couple of companies like rentokill but they don't deal with
foxes.

We have foxes in our garden - they have a den just under a boundary wall. I
have never found them to be aggressive in any way (we don't have small
children however, but we do have cats that they have never confronted or
harmed). They have cubs every year that are a real pleasure to watch as
they play - they also bring us gifts in the form of an assortment of balls -
from footballs to tennis balls - that they bring into the garden to play
with. Yes - they can leave a mess on the lawn but I wouldn't be without my
foxes.

Ann