Old 04-05-2004, 07:06 PM
papa

Default Foxes

Try that in south london (SGC or not) and you will find yourself
spread-eagled on the floor surrounded by the flying squad in a matter of
moments. All of whom will be pointing even bigger guns at you. I
would prefer a solution perhaps a little less dramatic and little more
quiet!

but thanks anyway..

regards

Philip

Derek Turner wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2004 16:23:00 +0000 (UTC), papa
wrote:

Might anyone have experience of getting rid of foxes? I have a family
of foxes in my (very) small London garden and they are creating a mess
and with summer coming I am reluctant to let the children out there as I
don't know how dangerous they (the foxes that is!!) can be.

I called a couple of companies like rentokill but they don't deal with
foxes.

any suggestions gratefully recieved.

I find an ounce and a half of lead shot travelling at 1200 ft/sec very
effective. Others prefer 5 grains of lead at 1500 ft/sec but I
wouldn't use a rifle in a garden ;-). Ask around in the pub, someone
must have a SGC and would come and shoot them for you.