Old 04-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Vicky

Default Woodlice in Pots

and back doors. It seems to do the trick.

Both you and she might find it more useful to deal with your damp
problems than poison the indicators.

Again - trust me - my house is not damp. It's a common problem in the area.
I am rather fond of woodlice and have referred to them as baby armidillos
since childhood but I either put down nippon or they take over my house and
I prefer the former option. They have very comfortable residence in the
compost heaps at present. Perhaps the problem is the fact that we are
surrounded by trees.

My son used to eat them when he was a toddler - this was prior to the

nippon
introduction BTW!

Then why deprive him of such natural nourishment?

He's 9 now and hideously embarrassed when I remind him of this fact!

Vicky