Old 04-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Foxes

The message
from papa contains these words:

Might anyone have experience of getting rid of foxes? I have a family
of foxes in my (very) small London garden and they are creating a mess
and with summer coming I am reluctant to let the children out there as I
don't know how dangerous they (the foxes that is!!) can be.

They aren't dangerous; even suave urban foxes don't approach people.
Letting the children out to play is a good way to make sure the foxes
vacate the premises (at least during the day).

I called a couple of companies like rentokill but they don't deal with
foxes.

You could ask the local RSPCA for their advice.

Janet.