Old 04-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Kevin Groves

Default Wood Ash Update

Sue da Nimm wrote:
Yes, we have James Grieve and it's a good apple.

I think there were a few to choose from but I grabbed the first I could
which looked a good prospect.

But our absolute favourite is Katy. This produces impossibly red fruit that
look really wonderful on the tree througthout the summer. They look so good

The tree tree a couple of gardens away I thought were just large green
things until towards the end of last seaon where they turned out huge
red things and lots of them. They all went though so I don't know what
happened to them. I might pop round there this summer and see if they
want 'a hand'. :-)

Kev,