Old 05-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Sacha

Default Foxes

Robert4/5/04 7:08

Derek Turner wrote:
: On Tue, 4 May 2004 16:23:00 +0000 (UTC), papa
: wrote:
:
:: Might anyone have experience of getting rid of foxes? I have a
:: family of foxes in my (very) small London garden and they are
:: creating a mess and with summer coming I am reluctant to let the
:: children out there as I don't know how dangerous they (the foxes
:: that is!!) can be.
::
:: I called a couple of companies like rentokill but they don't deal
:: with foxes.
::
:: any suggestions gratefully recieved.
:
: I find an ounce and a half of lead shot travelling at 1200 ft/sec very
: effective. Others prefer 5 grains of lead at 1500 ft/sec but I
: wouldn't use a rifle in a garden ;-). Ask around in the pub, someone
: must have a SGC and would come and shoot them for you.

You are the sort we will ban very soon I hope

Actually you won't, Robert. If you're anti hunting with dogs, that is the
'sort' you will actively encourage.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)