Old 05-05-2004, 03:05 AM
Nedra

Default The Great Lotus Race; Update May 03, 2004

Oh Drat!! You know I'm just kidding, right BV? Actually
I was betting on the ones that are 2 feet down because of their
location. Humm ... what does this say about
"location, location, location" ? Now we'll see which one/s flower first?
I could really be out on a limb on this one! If the one that is
planted 4 feet down flowers first - that means that the ole saw
about planting lotus waaay up towards the surface is all wet ;-)

Nedra

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"joe" wrote in message
Inches or feet? BTW BV, I sent you an email asking if you still were

looking
for hyacinth.

My lotus are planted in 3-4 inches of mulm/mud. One plant is 4 feet down,
and started to unfirl a floater today. (Ya hear that Nedra?!?!?, The four
footer is opening first!!!!) And the other plant is 2 feet down in the

same
3-4 inches of muck. Today my water is much clearer, so I can now see what
looks like 3 more tubors at the 2 foot depth sprouting.

BV.

P.S. Joe, I'll check my email now...