Old 05-05-2004, 03:07 AM
Nedra

Default The Great Lotus Race; Update May 03, 2004

I really don't believe that my lotus get any more sun than that.
The Mrs. Perry D. Slocum is very easy to identify .... especially
when it comes to fragrance. It is the sweetest one I have.
Also, the MPDS changes color every day for three days...
from Pink to Pink & Cream to Cream. Stunning!

Nedra

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Heather" wrote in message
. ..
Nedra - Is there a lotus that will perform in semi-shade? That is

about
6
hours of direct sunlight a day from 9am to about 3pm???

snip

Mine live in exactly that environment. Actually they may even get a bit
less. I think I have Mrs. PDS's.

--
BenignVanilla
www.iheartmypond.com