Old 05-05-2004, 03:08 AM
GloFish

Default Diatom Filter or H.O.T. Magnum

On Tue, 04 May 2004 22:48:22 GMT, "TR"
wrote:

snipping

The instructions are on a separate piece of paper (not in the manual). It
may have come with the Micron cartridge (it is titled "Instructions for
Micron Cartridge" on the front side). I purchased the "HOT pro" kit with
gravel vac, etc.
On the flip side it has directions for charging with diatom powder, a fast
method (simply pouring into the canister) and a better method, charging with
a container until the recirculated watrer is clear.

At the bottom of the slip are the numbers "004696", and perhaps a date
"10/97". It does have the Marineland logo and address on the slip.
Perhaps it is just something that comes with the Pro kits? I also ordered an
extra cartridge, an honestly I do not recall if the slip was packaged with
the kit or with the second separate cartridge.
--Tom

I'll have to double check that... I too got the Pro model, came with
the gravel vac, and a double set of Bio-Wheels.

--Tony