Old 05-05-2004, 04:03 AM
griffon

Default Forest Pansy redbud

I would probably keep it myself, but I have this thing with plants, I
can't get rid of them if they are alive. I buy a plant, decide I just
hate it, and simply move it somewhere out of the way since I can not
stand the thought of composting it. If you don't think you will like
the looks of it, break off the little leaves and take it back. If you
think you might like a shrubby red-leaved redbud, keep it. I bought
one at Lowe's last year as well and it did not bloom (dunno if they
even do) when the others did and the others are almost fully leafed
out and it is just now starting. I thought perhaps it was dead, I
guess it just sleeps longer.

I went to Lowe's the other day and they had a few Golden Curls
willows. I loved them. Went back the next night to get one and they
were all gone. Doh!

*goes outside to start planting bulbmeister order*