Old 05-05-2004, 06:06 AM
Vicky

Default Woodlice in Pots

You are talking nonsense. Woodlice do not eat live plant material.
They are one of the essential animals which participate in converting
plant material to compost.

I use nippon to good effect to stop them coming in my house and,

contrary to
popular belief - or at least advice I've had in the past - they do

cause
damage in some things as above.

No.
Are you sure you know what a woodlouse is?

[snip]

Franz

Yes thank you very much and are you sure you need to be rude about it!
Perhaps you should try moving a curtain or pieceof furniture in your house
and having dozens and dozens of the things scrambling about. I could send
you some samples if you like as I have plenty to spare... :-)

Vicky