Old 05-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Olly

Default Cant start petrol hedge trimmers....help

On Mon, 03 May 2004 09:03:37 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2004 18:26:24 +0100, Olly wrote:

... must say the Champion looks a good bit of kit for the £75 I paid
for it ( Focus )

Champion is just a badge name...

BTW My Qualcast Trojan mower is still doing the job after 3 years -
an excellent buy at £200 odd quid :-)

Got one of those as well (18" cut), from Focus in a sale for £180
ISTR. Didn't do much work last year as I bent the crankshaft but has
had it's first outing this year last weekend. Saw something
*remarkably* similar at £149 in a freebie promo last week. Again all
badge jobs, assembled in Italy. Engine is B&S so from the US.

Is * Champion * the same as the spark plug people - presumably it is
and they make stuff just for Focus Do it All .....
They must then have to keep up therir reputation for quality etc. in
the motor trade. Who makes the *Trojan * mower - I believe Qualcast
is part of Flymo now ..... Can't keep pace with it all !

Cheers