Old 05-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Jane Ransom

Default How Do You Prevent Moss Re-occurring?

In article m, Jim
writes
I've just pressure washed moss from a tarmac tennis court now I need to

prevent
it from coming back. Suggestions include Jeyes Fluid, Jeyes

Path Patio and
Drive, Armatillox and Bleach. Anyone know which is best

and how often I need to
apply? Court is shady, often damp and

surrounded by trees which obviously I
can't do anything about.

In this country you don't stand a chance of ridding yourself of moss
permanently just as in a desert you don't stand a chance of growing it.
And with the conditions you describe you really are on a hiding to
nothing (((((((

I'm afraid you will have to resign yourself to pressure washing a couple
of times a year.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.