Old 05-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default Pond day is approaching :)

What about Comets? This shows an example of them.
http://www.pineyoaks.com/Fish/fish.htm

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
Hello Porgers

Wheeeee!!!! I'm so excited, after lurking here for the last year or so I

am
finally getting ready to start digging my wee pond. YAY. Please be patient
with me as over the next few weeks I will probably be a prolific poster
asking for all your expert advice If any of you can answer some of my
queries below it will be mightily appreciated.

Due to my small (tiny) garden it will be a wee pond so unfortunately (as
much as I love them) I will not be keeping Koi The trouble is I want

fish
in the pond but I'm not so hot for Goldfish. Are there Goldfish that
resemble Koi? I mean the shape of their bodies, I can't stand the look of
those bloated goldfish that seem to "wobble" around the place. Know what I
mean? Any suggestions?