Old 05-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default The Great Lotus Race; Update May 03, 2004

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Oh Drat!! You know I'm just kidding, right BV? Actually
I was betting on the ones that are 2 feet down because of their
location. Humm ... what does this say about
"location, location, location" ? Now we'll see which one/s flower first?
I could really be out on a limb on this one! If the one that is
planted 4 feet down flowers first - that means that the ole saw
about planting lotus waaay up towards the surface is all wet ;-)

snip

Now that I think about it, I wish I had planted a third tubor just a few
inches down. That would have been a great comparison. I think we're
learning, like everything in our ponds, nothing is 100%.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com