Old 05-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Rhiannon S

Default Now we live 'up North'.....

Subject: Now we live 'up North'.....
From: Tim Nicholson
Date: 05/05/2004 14:40 GMT Daylight Time

Ah no, we chose not to live in any of the villages or towns on the
A71, but rather further out in the countryside. If you know the area
we're about 3/4 mile due north of the A71 at Hurlford, adjacent to the
river. T

Um, this may not be a good time to mention this, but did you check for flood
risk? If it's the area I'm thinking of then it's proverbial for flooding very
badly.

Although if it helps, you're in one of the warmer areas in ayrshire.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/