Old 05-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Woodlice in Pots

"Vicky" wrote in message

You are talking nonsense. Woodlice do not eat live plant

material.
They are one of the essential animals which participate in

converting
plant material to compost.

I use nippon to good effect to stop them coming in my house and,

contrary to
popular belief - or at least advice I've had in the past - they

do
cause
damage in some things as above.

No.
Are you sure you know what a woodlouse is?

[snip]

Franz

Yes thank you very much and are you sure you need to be rude about

it!

I frequently talk nonsense and I appreciate it when people tell me
when I talk nonsense. I don't consider that rude at all.

Perhaps you should try moving a curtain or pieceof furniture in your

house
and having dozens and dozens of the things scrambling about. I

could send
you some samples if you like as I have plenty to spare... :-)

If that is the case, you have a damp problem in your house.
Have you had a look under the floorboards?
I ask once again whether you are sure you are talking about woodlice.
Your story makes me wonder if you have an infestation of cockroaches.

Franz