Old 05-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Larry Stoter

Default Do plants have brain?

martin wrote:

On Wed, 5 May 2004 09:00:01 +0100, "dave @ stejonda"
wrote:

In message wt0mc.162$3s2.76@newsfe6-win, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt
writes
Read the Bible to understand the present. Read the Parable of wheat
and Tares. tares are bundled up in Israel for Final Burning. When, I
don't know.

Personally I like Deuteronomy 23 v12-13

You are Dot Cotton and I claim the reward.

Deuteronomy 23:24 23:25

Damn - you've gone and made dig out my bible, which as a weighty, 1864
Victorian family edition, took a lot of effort.

I think Ecclesiastes 10 v 8 is appropriate to Bush and the USA.

Personally, I like Revelations - whatever St John was on, he'd make a
fortune selling it today. I would suggest Revelations 18 v11-19 should
also be considered by George and his friends.
--
Larry Stoter