Old 05-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Gary Woods

Default Harvesting Garlic

Ross Reid wrote:

Anyone really interested in growing garlic should seriously consider
purchasing a book entitled Growing Great Garlic by Ron L. Engeland.

Ron's book is fine, though with a northwest accent, as that's where he is.
I got some varieties from his farm, and most did OK in my _very_ different
climate.

Shameless plug: On my personal page in the .sig below, you'll find very
basic garlic growing info, as well as pointers to some growers. If there's
a garlic festival you can get to, that's best of all for local information.
I've never found a garlic grower who wasn't happy to share information at
great length...