Old 05-05-2004, 11:10 PM
martin

Default Rotovators

On Wed, 05 May 2004 21:20:09 +0100, Dogger wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2004 18:16:21 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2004 17:02:00 +0100, "John Pearce"
wrote:

~Jane
~
~I've managed to till sections of my plot in twenty minutes with the Mantis
~with no back strain that would have been half a days digging and forking
~through. Very easy and light to use. Half my reasoning behnd the
~investment was that I could spend all my limited time digging and none of it
~actually planting or enjoying life instead.
~
~Well worth the investment and better for my back.

Thanks!
Useful information... now all I have to do is save up for one!

jane

Its odd that in the USA they are $300 with some of the accessories
thrown in in the UK the machine is £300. I am going to buy one in the
Us and get it Fedexed and pay the VAT on delivery I still think I will
be £100 better off.

Dogger
EU more like FU.

EU? GB FU2?