Old 05-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Kay Easton

Default Tarragon - does it regrow from roots?

In article , Nick Maclaren
writes
In article ,
Kay Easton wrote:
In article , Rodger Whitlock
writes
On Tue, 4 May 2004 18:48:50 +0100, Kay Easton wrote:

I nearly went back and added 'and what about chives?' ;-)

Well, what about chives?

A herb in the culinary sense, but not herbaceous.
So doesn't fit with the original premise 'it's a herb so it's
herbaceous

Chives aren't herbaceous? If you have any that aren't, please tell
all ....

In the gardening sense, as opposed to botanical, bulbs aren't what you
think of when you say 'herbaceous'. OK, I grant you they are not trees,
so perhaps they weren't the best counterexample to 'they're herbs and
therefore herbaceous'.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: