Old 06-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Vicky

Default Woodlice in Pots

Ah. I thought you had posted the following, which I read as implying
they did.

I use nippon to good effect to stop them coming in my house and,
contrary to popular belief - or at least advice I've had in the
past - they do
cause damage in some things as above.

No - I meant the damage to fruit I'd mentioned in an early part of that
posting. It's the sheer numbers I need to control in my house which I do to
good effect. If they do no damage in the garden after all, I have no
problem with them there. When they occupy a house in large numbers, they do
leave a large amount of droppings in their wake.

the subfloor. When she was selling it and lifted a hatch for a surveyor,
she found a couple of feet of water :-(.

Janet.

Been checked - no problem. Just a phenomenon - perhaps caused by
overcrowding outdoors!!!!! BTW I was reading a website about woodies. Did
you know they can have canibalistic tendencies?

Vicky