Old 06-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Tim Nicholson

Default Now we live 'up North'.....

On Thu, 06 May 2004 07:20:17 GMT, gary davis wrote:

Oh, nuts...now I have to get a better map to find out where Isle of Arran is
and learn just what snow on Goatfell means! Will someone send me a map or
tell me how to get one?
Gary
Fort Langley BC
Canada
PS: You can email me direct. To do so eliminate NOTHING from my email
address. Please enter under subject: ENGLISH GARDENING, EH! The EH will tell
me it's an authentic email. I delete all others. Should you be replying from
the USA...replace the EH with HUH.

Try this site - it'll zoom in and out, though the overall picture size
isn't great, but it'll give you an idea. Start looking for Glasgow,
then go South-West.....

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/getamap/

Tim