Old 06-05-2004, 11:04 AM
dave @ stejonda

Default OT - hiding email details on newsgroups

In message , Vicky
writes
Thanks everyone - done it and I hope it's worked.

Vicky - occasionally brain-dead when it comes to computers!

Vicky, do you work for a firm of online Estate Agents? - If not I think
they may be Very unhappy that you are offering their employee named
Vicky as a sacrificial UCE address. You need to change it an address
which is yours but which you don't read or to an address that really is
false.

Secondly, I think it is useful to actually offer a working Reply-To
address - mine works and receives very little spam (bangs head on wall).

--
dave @ stejonda

"To materialist eyes, India is a developing country;
to spiritual eyes, the United States is a developing country."
Ram Dass