Old 06-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Caroline

Default Soil improvement-Worldwide?

So I do not bother anyone with questions about where can I buy? because I
know I will have to figure that out for myself. Or take the boat to the

UK.
Use a bit of common sense and all will be fine.

OTOH for some of us in the UK taking the boat to the Netherlands and
buying plants direct from your bigger nurseries is potentially
attractive to keen UK gardeners. I know a UK dealer who goes over fairly
regularly.

Regards,
--
Martin Brown

Funny how that works. I think we may have the bigger nurseries but I also
believe the UK has the bigger gardeners & definitely more gardening programs
on television. Much of our flowers and plants and bulbs is for the export.
IIRC there once was a time when all of this was forbidden. Taking plants or
fruit to your country because of the diseases they might carry. Maybe there
are different rules for tradesmen than for regular folk. Or maybe I am
confused with the USA rules.

Regards,
Caroline