Old 06-05-2004, 05:04 PM
martin

Default OT - hiding email details on newsgroups

On Thu, 6 May 2004 16:32:55 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
.. .

you MAY be able to do something similar with OE but I can't check as I
wont have that piece of crap on my machine.

So whats wrong with it, specifically? (you can certainly mangle addresses
with it) and since you dont have it and are apparently know nothing about
it, I wonder why you call it a 'piece of crap'.

Abusing MS products is a sort of religion.

I'm only surprised that the all powerful Holy Linux hasn't been
mentioned, so far :-)