Old 06-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Lee

Default How to get rid of dandelions

lid wrote in message ...
For some reason, my lawn has been taken over by dandelions this year. I
have tried spraying weed killer (Ortho: the type that you hook with the
water hose and spray with water), but that doesn't seem to help.

Thanks.

-sm

i think the best way to get rid of them is to decide you want them to
grow! I have several herbal formulas that require Dandilion leaves,
roots or blooms so i have been harvesting them quite regularly as i
really don't have a lot. i even harvest my neighbors. They really are
a healthy food/tea or potherb.
i am afraid i will decimate my crop! LOL..not really LOL.. serious
business when run out of them! G
Lee h