Old 06-05-2004, 07:09 PM
Alan Holmes

Default ants everywhere!

"flower faerie" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

flower faerie4/5/04 3:10

Hello

I have lots of ant hills appearing all over my lawn. I prefer not to
mow the lawn too short but want to try and get the ants to live
somewhere else like in the flower borders. Also I dont want to put down
ant powder.

any ideas?

ff

Some people say that using a powder like Vim or Ajax sprinkled over the

area
will work. Now I'm wondering if such things are still made!

I don't really want to spread chemicals around the place. I'd rather
live with them! I was hoping somebody knew of a natural deterrent or
something that the little loves hate so much they pack their bags and
migrate next door

So, you don't like your neighbours then?

One thing you could try, don't know if it would work, is urine, it would
discourage me so it might work on ants.

Alan