Old 06-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default Soil improvement-Worldwide?

The message
from gary davis contains these words:

(snip urg charter)

Zzzzzzz....Oh....is something going on here? (scratching head).

Indeed there is; your arrogant rudeness to Jane, and the rest of this group.

When I arrived at uk.rec.gardening, not long ago, I read many of the
posts and replied to several. I did it in good faith thinking we are
gardeners talking the same language
It would seem that I was mistaken. I find that interesting...

We're gardeners talking about gardening in the UK. There's a post
every week, explaining that to newcomers and directing them to the
charter. The group charter is a standard Usenet requirement for
newsgroups in this hierarchy.

I would like to discuss the possibility of improving soil everywhere. If
it is not possible or acceptable here can anyone tell me where it is
acceptable? Tell me where it is acceptable and I will go there.

Try rec.gardens.

Janet.