Old 06-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Default Bay Tree in a pot - looking sad - what to do?

Paul Taylor wrote:

Now, the leaves are yellowing, some are falling off. It does have some
flower buds on at the moment, but alas it still looks sad!

That happened to ours, and we tipped it out of its pot,
trimmed the roots, and reset it in the same pot with new
compost and some epsom salts. It recovered for a while but
it's beginning to turn yellow again, so we're taking a
cutting to put back in the pot and we're going to plant the
tree in the ground. I hope it likes living under a privet
tree, because that's the only place to put it.

Rhiannon