Old 07-05-2004, 12:05 AM
J Fortuna

Default Quiet here this week!

NOOK,
You do indeed sound quite busy, but at least some of it sounds like lots of
fun (greenhouse, upcoming trip to Costa Rica, cat). About that cat, how does
one go about teaching a cat to hunt? Just curious.
Joanna

"NOOK" wrote in message
Busy busy busy
Lets see...
Painting the sun room and hanging ten foot long poles to hang pots
from. Pressure washing, sanding replacing boards, and staining the
deck so the plants from the sun room can go out on the deck.
Moving grown up plants from the propagation room to the sun room.
repotting all ten inch pots. putting in RO water lines on the deck for
misting and morning waterings. Trying to get the USDA forms 586 and 87
for importing to save a bit of time at arival point. (if you would
like to speak to a live person for help please press one now.....
"Hello I'm not in right now leave me a message and I'll get back to
you, NEVERRRR)!!!!"
Mounting new Stans that are ready to go on cork. Convincing my wife
that a "small" (he he) green house won't look ugly where I want to put
it.Spending over 2 grand to have trees cut down in the back yard (for
the green house) and trees trimed up in the front. Trying to teach my
wife about care and feeding of seedlings just out of flasks so when I
go to Costa Rica later this month I don't have to pay my plant man to
take care of them. Working in the yard and flower beds as fast as can
go before it gets to hot. Trying to fit in some docent work at the
botanical gardens. (don't think it is going to happen untill late in
the summer)
Teaching A plus cert. Teaching the cat to hunt the under brush (he is
up to four moles so far)
Oh yeh.. and a more than full time job with the newspaper
"House of Stan"
NOOK

On Tue, 04 May 2004 22:12:51 GMT, "PhalGuy"
wrote:

Hello everyone!

Is it me or it`s been very quiet here this week?
Maybe, we all are busy with spring cleaning, repotting, etc....