Old 07-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Ka30P

Default Quiet(er) frogs

Frog Update!

Lady Bullfrog is still on the loose. I have clean run out of available teenage
males around my house. One on crutches, the other in the hospital with his
fifth collapse of his lung - we thrive on drama around here.
Anyway today a male treefrog showed up and started croaking!!! That means at
least one of the eggs I adopted from jan's pond last year made it to adulthood
and escaped the maw of the Lady Bullfrog!! Hopefully he will continue to escape
her as Lady Bullfrog's capture will probably be put off until some version of
normal shows up around here.

kathy :-)