Old 07-05-2004, 06:05 AM
helene

Default Movement activated Sprinkler

snip

I wouldn't even dream about using paint bombs etc. on a neighbours
Cat. Get a dog! Problem solved. :-)

clcuster bomb sounds better but only when you have a 'cat party' in the
garden otherwise it is not cost effective.
:-l

I'd rather suggest that you approach your Local Council to find out
their attitude regarding wandering pets.

I'm in Victoria where many suburbs have legislation and penalties
regarding wandering pets. In my suburb for example, Dogs & Cats etc.
are not allowed to wander. Our Local Council will drop off a trap and
subsequently come back and take away a Cat that was trapped.
If the Cat has an identification implant or is wearing an
identification collar or disk, it will be returned to the owner with
an appropriate fine, otherwise it would be put down.

The above avoids any Litigation concerns.
--

Lindsay.