Old 07-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Reiner Goebel

Default [IBC] More thanks

Many thanks to the following contributors:

Gregory Brenden of Tucson, AZ
Edmund Castillo of Hamilton, VA
Sue Crabtree of Indian Harbour Beach, FL

Running the List, the Gallery and our Home Page costs just short of $425
every quarter right now. This money has to be raised from the
participants on a voluntary basis. I'm glad to be able to say that we
haven't missed a payment yet.

However:

I have decided that it is time for me to retire from this 'position'. I
have asked Nic to look for a replacement.

Depositing the contributions and paying the bills is not a big job. I'll
gladly give my successor any assistance necessary.

Reiner Goebel
Toronto, Canada

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++