Old 07-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Soil improvement-Worldwide?

The message
from gary davis contains these words:

(HTML
(HEAD
(TITLE Soil improvement-Worldwide?(/TITLE
(/HEAD
(BODY
(FONT FACE="Verdana"On 5/6/04 1:05 PM, in article
, (BR
"Janet Baraclough.."
> wroteBR
(BR
The message >(BR
from gary davis > contains these wordsBR
(BR
(snip urg charter)(BR
(BR
Zzzzzzz....Oh....is something going on here? (scratching head).(BR
(BR
Indeed there is; your arrogant rudeness to Jane, and the rest of this
group.(BR
(BR
(IJanet and Jane and All,  please excuse me...I should know by
now that it is impossible to be humorous on the internet. I was not
intending to be arrogant nor rude, just humorous to get your
attention. I, at least, achieved part of my intent...(BR
(/I(BR
    When I arrived at uk.rec.gardening, not long
ago, I read many of the(BR
posts and replied to several. I did it in good faith thinking we are(BR
gardeners talking the same language(BR
    It would seem that I was mistaken. I find that
interesting...(BR
(BR
We're gardeners talking about gardening in the UK. There's a post(BR
every week, explaining  that to newcomers and directing them to the(BR
charter. The group charter is a standard Usenet requirement for(BR
newsgroups in this hierarchy. (BR
(BR
(IPlease don’t misunderstand me when I say that WWW stands for
World Wide Web...World Wide covers a lot of territory. Bigger than the
UK, Canada and the USA all together as far as I know. But I could be
wrong...I’ve been wrong before.(BR
(BR
(/I    I would like to discuss the possibility of
improving soil everywhere. If(BR
it is not possible or acceptable here can anyone tell me where it is(BR
acceptable? Tell me where it is acceptable and I will go there.(BR
(BR
Try rec.gardens. (BR
    (IYes, rec.gardens...I looked for it once and
since I have read your message I looked again with success! Thanks for
helping out.(BR
    Now I know why the Germans never invaded the
UK...you wouldn’t let them! (BR
Happy gardening all.(BR
(/IGary(BR
Fort Langley, BC(BR
Canada(BR
(BR
(BR
(/FONT
(/BODY
(/HTML

Please don't post in HTML - no proper newsreader resolves it.

(Perhaps I'm being unkind - I don't recall seeing HTML from you before.....)

And yes, I can point you in the direction of soil improvement anywhere
if you are going to stick around.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/