Old 07-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Steven E. Eyrse

Default wet/dry vac to clean pond bottom?

Here is a attachment I came up with for my wet/dry vac to help in
sucking the skud off the bottem. All the parts can be gotten at Home
Depot. You may need a fitting that will go from the PVC to the Vac
hose. I used one that was like a big funnel and cut it to fit.

http://pages.prodigy.net/airs/rocks/vac/vacatach.gif

Steve E.

On 06 May 2004 20:10:41 GMT, (O3raledale) wrote:

Thanks for the tip Ann, I'll try it that way. I have about 20 gold fish in the
pond with one frog 3 tadpoles and 5 snails (big shells) so if I go slow I
shouldn't take up any of the residents in the vac.
-Pat
If your debris is too big, what you might try is to push the
opening fairly tightly against the pond bottom and only let up a little bit,
as you move it along. Good luck.