Old 07-05-2004, 08:05 PM
Alan Gould

Default Soil improvement-Worldwide?

In article , gary davis
writes

***I would like to discuss the possibility of improving soil
everywhere. If it is not possible or acceptable here can anyone

tell me where it is acceptable? Tell me where it is acceptable and
I will go there.

Soil improvement is a perfectly acceptable topic of discussion here, as
it surely must be in any gardening group. It is done in various ways
depending upon the gardener doing it, the resources available and other
factors. I personally do it by organic methods and I call it raising
soil fertility, other UK gardeners have very different approaches to it.
IMHO climate and geography have very little to do with this particular
topic, though some aspects of gardening can be regionally specific.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.