Old 08-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Sacha

Default Fungicide for botrytis on grape vine

David Rance8/5/04 10:05

snip

"Spray the vines with the above mixture (Bordeaux Mixture, Dithane and
Maxicrop) every two weeks until flowering when all spraying must cease."
- Growing Grapes in Britain by Gillian Pearkes.

Totally irrelevant to the subject but she was the sister of our Rector!
In the Lots we saw vineyards growing rose bushes at the end of each row of
vines as they give the earliest hint of problems. But there, everything was
covered in a bright blue mixture of some sort ?colldodial copper? This
would have been around July or August, IIRC.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk