Old 08-05-2004, 01:11 PM
David Rance

Default Fungicide for botrytis on grape vine

On Sat, 8 May 2004, Howard Neil wrote:

Thanks. I re-checked my book and they all refer to spraying with
Benlate at flowering. From what you are saying, I presume that I have
now missed the opportunity to spray with Bordeaux mixture and will have
to wait till next winter.

Not at all. Wait until flowering is over and then you must continue
spraying every ten to fourteen days until about a fortnight before the
grapes are ready for picking. You'll need to do this because the powdery
and downy mildews can strike at any time.

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |