Old 08-05-2004, 03:02 PM
Heidi

Default heaven's breath

THANK YOU!!!

Heidi

Fred wrote:

"Heidi" wrote in message
m...

Can anyone tell me about Heaven's Breath? My husband and I just
returned from CA, where we were delighted with a shrub with tiny little
flowers and a heavenly fragrance. I was told the plant was called
Heaven's Breath. Since returning home I have tried to search under the
name on the internet however I have not found any information. Can
anyone tell me the plant's scientific name? Has anyone had any
experience with it?

It's "breath of heaven" (coleonema pulchellum) and it likes USDA Zones 9-10
(Sunset Zones 7-9, 14-24). Full sun to light shade. Moist, well-drained
soil. I've owned a few specimens in my day and always enjoyed them. Well
behaved and very beautiful.

- Fred